Passion for accurate imaging diagnosis
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer is an expert in radiological diagnostics, author of various specialist publications and esteemed speaker and initiator of various symposia!
A few words about myself –
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer
- Radiology specialist, Germany
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Neumarkt (Tg-Mures) Romania
- Radiology specialisation at Heidelberg, Germany 1994
- MRI-specialisation at Tübingen, Germany 1995
- CEO-Head of the imaging centers of Kaufbeuren, Landsberg and Füssen, Germany
- Specialized in abdominal MRI with over 5000 annual examinations
- Lecturer in many national and international courses focused on liver, pancreas and rectum since 2009
- Peer-reviewer for multiple international journals:
o Scandinavian Journal of Surgery
o Oncology Research and Treatment
- Editorial Member of Chirurgia journal since 2016 (www.revistachirurgia.ro)
Conferences and seminars
Dr. Bauer and renowned speakers offer experience and knowledge on diagnostic and therapeutic topics in a relaxed atmosphere of the magnificent property and a magical landscape.
INTERREG 2020 – EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer and further renowned speakers
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer is an expert in radiological diagnostics. He presents the latest findings combined with profound field reports from his practice.
Bauer, F. “Imaging and Diagnosis for Planning the Surgical Procedure” IntechOpen © 2020 Imaging and Diagnosis for Planning the Surgical Procedure DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.93873
Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using Multiparametric MRI. A Systematic Review” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990). 2016 Sept-Oct;111(5):379-392. doi: 10.21614/chirurgia.111.5.379.
Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using multiparametric MRI Part II: TNM Cancer Staging.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990) 111.6 (2016): 463.
Bauer, Ferdinand. “Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: Diagnostic, Management and Indications for Operation. Part I.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990)112.2 (2017): 97.