Passion for accurate imaging diagnosis
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer is an expert in radiological diagnostics, author of various specialist publications and esteemed speaker and initiator of various symposia!
A few words about myself –
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer
- Radiology specialist, Germany
- Graduate of the Târgu-Mures University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
- MRI-Specialisation at Heidelberg, Germany 1994
- Head of Imaging Centers of Kaufbeuren, Landsberg and Füssen, Germany
- Specialized in abdominal MRI with over 5000 annual examinations
- Lecturer in many national and international courses focused on liver, pancreas and rectum since 2009
- Peer-reviewer for multiple international journals:
o Scandinavian Journal of Surgery
o Oncology Research and Treatment
- Editorial Member of Chirurgia journal since 2016
Conferences and seminars
Dr. Bauer and renowned speakers offer experience and knowledge on diagnostic and therapeutic topics in a relaxed atmosphere of the magnificent property and a magical landscape.
NATIONAL CONGRESS OF SURGERY 2020, Romania
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer and further renowned speakers
Dr. med. Ferdinand Bauer is an expert in radiological diagnostics. He presents the latest findings combined with profound field reports from his practice.
We constantly prepare for you something interesting and fascinating! Check our Latest News!
Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using Multiparametric MRI. A Systematic Review” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990). 2016 Sept-Oct;111(5):379-392. doi: 10.21614/chirurgia.111.5.379.
Bauer, F. “The Importance of Preoperative Staging of Rectal Cancer Using multiparametric MRI Part II: TNM Cancer Staging.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990) 111.6 (2016): 463.
Bauer, Ferdinand. “Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: Diagnostic, Management and Indications for Operation. Part I.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990)112.2 (2017): 97.
Bauer, F. “Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: Diagnostic, Management and Indications for Operation. Part II.” Chirurgia (Bucharest, Romania: 1990) 113.3 (2018): 318-334.